11.18.2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things


There are so many blog services out there for which you pay big money. There are little banners and buttons that you can have made that say the name of your blog with a cute little graphic that represents what it is about.

You can have little widgets made for features that you bring back again and again to your site.

I aspire to have a blog like that. But a blog that puts me in the red sounds like a bad idea.

SOOOOOOO.....

A new feature that I want to have on here every now and then is one that tells you all of the very funny and poignant things the preschoolers at the center where I work say. It's going to be called KidzTalk. Someday I will have a cool banner or button for this feature. But for now, I am going to borrow the free colored type feature offered by blogspot.

Here we go with the first KidzTalk:

Victoria, age three, said that yesterday in preschool they had to go around the room and say what they wanted to be when they grew up.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Oh. I want to be a bluebird," She said.

Excellent goal.

2 comments:

Mammatalk said...

Love it. A great goal! :-> Your blog looks great, btw!

Frugal Finds said...

LOL. My DS wants to be the crazy hot dog man from the local minor league baseball team that throws hot dogs into the stands. I am pretty sure he does not even need to learn his times tables for that job!!
Love this feature! You should have a Mr Linky set up for it!!