10.31.2008

Happy Halloween!






From the top: The Brainiac and The Athlete dressed as Sarah Palin and a gangsta, My nephew The Prince in his lion costume and my Chiropractor's dog Bumbles dressed as a bumble bee.


Happy Halloween! Today I'm going to share some of my favorite Halloween photos. Please feel free to email me yours if you want them posted here. Then take the Halloween quiz I've posted to find out your Halloween I.Q.

Immigrants from which country brought Halloween to the United States?

Ireland
Scotland
Italy
Russia

Halloween is also called all of the following except...

All Hallows Eve
All Saints' Eve
Hallowed End
Samhain
Spirit Day
Before pumpkins, Europeans originally carved...

Turnips or rutabagas
Green cabbage heads
Watermelons
Apples


Where does the movie Halloween take place?

Haddonfield, Illinois
New York City, New York
Reno, Nevada
Austin, Texas

In 2007, the top costume for children in the U.S. was...

Spider-Man
Witch
Princess
Bride






The correct answers are: Ireland, Spirit Day, turnips and ruatabegas, Haddonfield, Ill. and princess.

No comments: